Slider bed belt conveyors
Slider Bed conveyors are among the most versatile conveyors. They can be used in many types of material handling situations, such as assembly line operations, sorting, packaging and inspection.
Two different standard slide belt conveyor models are available to meet your needs. All sliding belts can be mounted as rubber belt conveyors. We also specialize in custom sliding beds and hard to find wide sliding beds.
See our entire range of conveyors here.
Sliding bed conveyors
The Model 104 is a general purpose sliding bed for moderate applications. The 4 “diameter pulleys always provide sufficient capacity. The unit can be supplied with many accessories to give you a complete solution. They are easily configurable with other units for a continuous flow of material.
The Model 104 Drum Motor is a one-component conveyor drive in which the motor, gearbox, and all moving parts are enclosed within the drum.
The Model 108 is the heavy-duty sliding bed belt conveyor from Titan Conveyors. An 8 “diameter drive pulley allows heavier loads to be hauled longer distances than the Model 104. Can add length if needed. Rugged, yet affordable.
Models 110 and 111 are V-Guide sliding bed conveyors applicable under the following conditions:
• Short and wide straps and long and narrow straps
• When the pulley flanges cannot be used or may interfere with the transported products
• Side loading or unloading applications
• When reverse applications are required
• Where the belt runs over its edge in a vertical position instead of lying flat on a conveyor surface